PINK Fresh and Clean Review

1:55:00 PM

Hey Everyone! Today I'm doing a review of the PINK Fresh and Clean Lotion and Body mist. I must say that my preference in body mists leans towards the "clean" and "fresh" side so obviously I had to try this scent. The scent doesn't last as long as I hoped it would. Smells great at first but fades after about an hour or two. I recommend using both the lotion and mist if your looking for an all day subtle aroma. These 2 products cost 18$ each regular but I snagged mine on sale for about 7-8 dollars each. This is definitely not a flowery or strong scent like maybe, Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. So if your looking for that subtle clean smell "Fresh and Clean" is for you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW MY PINTEREST

Flickr Images